Maitland's Price Promise
Fair prices promised ...
exeptional service offered
Price isn't the only thing to factor into your purchase...
Service and Reputation are just as important
In the unlikely event that you find a reputable high street retailer offering identical new goods for sale on a like-for-like basis at a lower price including delivery, with the same level of service, I would always welcome the opportunity to price-match. The fact is, Maitland's pride ourselves on the value for money we offer and the quality of service and delivery offered by our own distribution teams.
So, if you do find a reputable retailer or an online store undercutting us, I want to know about it.
My promise to you is that we will match their price, and beat their service.
Maitland's Price Match Promise applies where:
- The same products are being sold for a lower price by a reputable retailer or online retailer*
- You can supply us with a printed copy of their offer or the web address where you've found the product for less
- The final price includes any delivery and service costs
- The other retailer's product is in stock
- The Price Match Promise does not include auction sites like eBay or non-UK based companies
How it Works...
- Supply us with a printed quote or link to the web page on which you have found the lower priced item.
- Check it's in stock.
- Check that it's available for delivery and that the delivery terms are the same as we offer.
- Check the price includes any free services offered and delivery charges (see below for help with delivery charges).
- Check that the item is brand new.
- Check that the product is exactly the same.
- Make sure the seller is a recognised store and not a private seller.
Maitland's will be happy to price match any lower priced product providing it meets the above criteria and is a current stock item.
We reserve the right to where necessary; limit the price match offer to one per customer. For price match purposes the competitor must be a known and verified stockist of the product (excludes Ebay, Amazon and any other auction -based websites). You must also purchase the product on the same day that we offer to match a competitor's price.
All you need to do is check that your price match meets with the above criteria and, if it does just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with all the details and I will arrange for our customer service team to contact you.
See the price match examples below for a guide on how it works (based on Free Delivery, min £500 Purchase, check delivery rates to your area).
Price Promise Example 1 Maitland's price is £500 therefore you would pay a total of £500 to get the item delivered to you. the lower price you have found is selling the product at £475 therefore £25 cheaper than the price offered by us. However, they charge £50 for delivery which makes the total delivered price £525 so, in this example Maitland's are £25 cheaper to purchase the same item delivery included. My Price Promise WOULD NOT apply on this occasion.
Price Promise Example 2 Maitland's price is £1299 and because we do not charge for delivery on purchases over £500 you pay a total of £1299 to get the item delivered to you. The other supplier you have found is selling the product at £1279 and they are also offering free delivery, making it £20 cheaper than us. My Price Promise WOULD apply on this occasion.
Price Promise Example 3 My Price Promise on flooring products is based on the carpet or flooring product only and does not include fitting charges.